This job might no longer be available.
22 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Community Developer who will be responsible with working side by side with our Game Community Managers to improve the community engagement strategy for the game, and foster a healthy and safe community for players across the game community hubs.
The Community Developer will be mainly responsible in kick starting conversations with users in a proactive & creative way, interact with audience through livestreaming on different platforms, host various podcasts with the most engaged fans, manage the Discord game server and coordinate our team of Discord moderators, provide his level of expertise & support to them, improve and make sure to keep up-to-date all the community guidelines, rules and align his community engagement strategy with the overall social media strategy crafted by the game team, and build together with the Game Community Manager the content planning for the project.
- Create and implement various engagement tactics & communication techniques and align with the game team’s overall social media & engagement strategies: livestreams, podcasts, interviews, various articles releases, etc.
- Design and organize events to boost brand awareness and raise engagement
- Provide engaging written, image and video content for digital community platform
- Coordinate his Community Engagement efforts with the game team to ensure consistency in the plans he delivers
- Build strong relationships with players across Discord, Steam and other social media channels & online communities that represent a keen interest for the game team
- Manage Discord channel and the content plan for the server
- Monitor discussions mainly on Discord, and on other community platforms if needed, and respond in a timely fashion where appropriate
- Engage, educate and support players via proactive discussions
- Collaborate with the game team in finding swift solutions for the issues reported by players within the game community
- Collaborate with Game Community Managers to identify, empower, monitor community contributors in Discord and onboard them into our Players Moderators Programs
- Reinforce and participate in the feedback cycle from customers to the game team and back
- Provide extensive reports on community feedback, by using qualitative and quantitative metrics
- Demonstrated work experience as a Community Developer or similar role for 2+ years
- Previous experience in content planning & creation and leading community-building initiatives, culture and engagement
- Excellent command of English language, both verbal & written (second language is a big plus)
- Passion for games and nice to have: a good video game experience (knowledge of game styles and gaming experiences)
- Extensive knowledge in managing & developing Discord communities, Steam reviews/forums, Reddit, AppStore, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social & discussion hubs
- Experience in livestreaming
- Ability to understand online conflicts and having the proper knowledge on how to mitigate them
- Demonstrates excellent skills in planning, coordinating, monitoring, and organizing the activity of the team who will manage
- Ability to handle customer complaints and unpleasant or critical situations that might occur in the communities
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Ability to work accurate and with an eye for detail
- A pleasant and friendly style and a proactive attitude
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Hybrid Work program available;
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling;
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic;
- Lunch tickets;
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style;
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
Join our survey
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this survey
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.