This job might no longer be available.
Community Developer (M/F)
Montreuil Île-de-France fr
4 months ago
The Ubisoft Paris Mobile studio, in charge of creating successful mobile games such as the recent Mighty Quest or other AAA mobile projects based on well-known Ubisoft licenses, is looking for a Community Developer (M/F) to join its team.
• Defining, testing and implementing tools to communicate with our players
• Creating the launch and development strategy of our communities
• Defining and implementing engagement strategies (before and after the launch) of the studio projects.
• Insuring the creation of visual and editorial content for the network community
• Enliven every day the network community of the studio (social networks, forums and in-game)
• Insuring a direct relationship with our players on all these networks
• Establishing and displaying steady reports about community’s replies, its engagement and performances of community actions that have been implemented
• Coming up with tangible recommendations to the production teams
• Insuring the transmission of information between players and production teams (and conversely) on different issues that players met in our games
• Being the main contact for each Customer Support’s agents
• Creating and improving resources intended for players (FAC, tutorials…) as well as all the processes related to Customer Support issues
• You have at least 4 years’ experience in community management and you had already built, developed and led a community, ideally in video game or entertainment industry
• You have a strong interest for the video game market especially for the free-to-play and mobile industry
• Autonomous and meticulous, you are well-known for your efficiency, your communication skills and your ability to work within a team
• You have a good spoken and written level in French and an excellent one in English
• You have an excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Discord back-office
• You have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
• Knowing how to use some management tools for blog, videos creation and Photoshop will be a strong benefit
• You have a real appetence for powerful editorial and visual creation
At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, today we build the virtual arenas of tomorrow. Mobile games that are both accessible and far-reaching, in which millions of players take each other on and ultimately come together.
In every one of our creations, we put the focus on gameplay. Gameplay must innovate and federate so that as many people as possible can enjoy it, whether as players or spectators. As a result, our games are alive and dazzling. They tell their stories through the seasons. They are devised not only with great enthusiasm, but also with our players.
Striving for excellence involves learning every day: from our players, from our competitors, and from ourselves. Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile means benefiting from the resources and expertise of the world's third largest independent video games publisher; it means being able to push forward Ubisoft's biggest licences as part of an agile structure, all through human-sized teams.
Within our studio, we share the same idea of a challenging, compassionate working environment, one that prospers from the wealth of our talents and the diversity of our personalities. More than anything, we firmly believe that only by playing together can we create the best possible experiences.