Community Developer (H/F)
12 days ago
The Community Developer will lead the community strategy for an unannounced game, building connections between the community and the games' development team, developing a multi-channel strategy, creating the right messages and assets for our audience. You will also work with several of our services at an international level, including the teams handling PR, Events, Business and Development, to make sure the concerns of the community are voiced for all aspects related to marketing and game development. You will report to the Community Development Group Manager.
You will work alongside the development team, on-site in the Annecy studio (France).
As a first mission, you will contribute to:
- Defining and deploying the community strategy and editorial line/plan for an unannounced title
- Supporting your development and business partners with solid, well-researched information, studies, sentiment analysis, key takeaways and KPIs follow-up to manage performance
- Continually passing on needs expressed by the community to the development team, notably by creating reports with the community in order to improve the quality of the game
- Ensuring the production of community assets - in collaboration with the development teams - such as videos, articles, livestreams, interviews, etc.
- Co-ordinating communication between the various services implicated in your actions / plans /assets/ messaging (PR, Brand, Studio…)
- Working with other customer-focused teams (Customer Support, Community Engagement, etc.) to support providing a quality player/consumer experience
- Working with Community Managers and Community Representatives assigned to your game to ensure successful deployment of your strategy’s tactics, as well as supporting them in their conversations with the community
As secondary missions, you will be:
- Proactively advising on, benchmarking and suggesting improvements to game features, activities and live components by fully understand the game, brand and IP
- Handling crisis management if the need were to arise
- Co-coordinating events involving your game and studio
You as a person:
- Digital and Communication expert
- Great communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Enabler at core 😊
- Passionate about video games
- Fluent in English, French is a +
- You already have a strong experience in Digital marketing and digital creation such as videos, photos, articles, livestreams, podcasts, etc. is a +
- Proven experience working on social media platforms (Discord, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- You demonstrate a talent for communicating effectively with different levels of management
- Any exposure to free to play games, live games and/or sizeable gaming communities is a real asset
- Ability to think globally and strategically
- Strong sense of priorities
Position based in the Annecy Studio (France)
In application of the health measures related to COVID-19, recruitment interviews will be conducted by videoconference to protect your health and that of our team.
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.