Community Developer / Free Influencer Specialist - Owlient (H/F)
Montreuil IDF fr
17 days ago
As a Community Developer on our mobile game, Tom Clancy's Elite Squad, your mission is to provide our players with an incredible and lasting experience by developing and animating a community of engaged and passionate players.
You are the link between players and the production team, you spread the enthusiasm of the development teams to the players and transmit the passion and the feedback of the players to the production teams. You are also an influencer specialist who will let the community grow on Tom Clancy’s Elite Squad.
- Design and execute communication plans to acquire, engage and federate players on different communication channels in/out of game;
- Be the free Influencers’ point of contact (Streamers, Youtubers, social media Influencers, fan communities) on Tom Clancy’s Elite Squad;
- Design a local strategy involving free influencers: you have to pick who to call and for which kind of content;
- Maintain a steady and long-term relationship with the free influencers;
- Select and onboard the relevant influencers regarding Tom Clancy’s Elite Squad;
- Offer and organize online & offline events with the free influencers (special operations, exhibitions, visits…);
- Operate and moderate the social media and community channels;
- Interact with players to encourage discussion and commitment for the community growth;
- Identify and interact with the most active players by rewarding them for all the time they spent in the game/in the community
- Create and deploy community management features in the game;
- Identify, track and analyze KPIs to assess the performance of communication plans and the ROI of actions carried out for the communities.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience from community management and development
- Fluency in both English and French, including excellent oral and written communication skills in both languages
- Master’s degree in business or Communications School
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of mobile market
- Excellent knowledge of Twitch, Youtube and Discord
- Impeccable organizational and time management skills
- Player oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Proactivity and autonomy
- You have a robust knowledge of new media and latest community tools and you are deeply involved in multiple social media platforms.
- Passionate gamer especially RPG military games player and good knowledge of Ubisoft games
Founded in 2006, Owlient has sharpened its expertise in free-to-play games through Howrse, an equestrian management simulation game, which has been live for over 10 years and still gathers more than half a million monthly players.
Active in 28 countries with 27 studios, Ubisoft has won over gamers worldwide with its high quality, cutting-edge franchises. Today, Ubisoft boasts one of the richest and most diverse catalogues in the industry with top selling brands.
As an integral part of Ubisoft’s mobile division, Owlient is currently focused on developing long-lasting mobile games to bring AAA Ubisoft brands on mobile.
Owlient recently revealed Tom Clancy’s Elite Squad, a new free-to-play action mobile RPG, at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2019.
We’re looking for smart, creative, passionate people to join us as we unlock our next level of success.