This job might no longer be available.
Community Developer, Engagement
Montreal QC ca
13 days ago
What you’ll do
Ubisoft’s Community Team is responsible for managing relationships and communications with our player communities around the world.
Engagement Community Developers act as the engine that powers our community strategies by closely partnering with stakeholders to establish comprehensive content and channel strategies, optimizing them for success, and ensuring they perform across Ubisoft’s digital ecosystem.
You will be responsible for championing our community plans directly with Ubisoft business partners located in Montreal and San Francisco. You’ll drive strategy, content creation pipelines, and track overall performance goals that impact the community and our internal partners.
Working closely with Content Marketing and Public Relations influencer teams, this position will focus primarily on the way Community engages with content creators and advocates to help energize conversation and creative storytelling.
- Partner with Community Developers to create and execute holistic community campaigns
- Foster strong working relationships with key stakeholders to create content pipelines that enable community plans
- Be a subject matter expert for the Community team, focused on advocacy and user generated content
- Define strategies that distribute our community content throughout Ubisoft’s digital ecosystem
- Maintain content pipelines that source content from internal and external resources
- Collect the required inputs to assist in the creation of global community plans, including historical campaign performance, consumer insights, social intelligence, and feedback from players
- Work closely with other Engagement Managers to integrate internal programs like Gameplan within specific franchises
- Partner with data teams across the business to better understand industry best practices that will support the Community Team
- Align the team’s priorities with the Ubisoft business, ensuring our level of support for each title matches up with the company’s expectations
- Accountable for ensuring escalation processes are in place that enable Community teams to rapidly respond to emergency situations
What you bring to the team
- 4-5 years experience creating campaigns focused on gaming communities
- 1-2 years working directly with influencers to produce and publish content on behalf of a brand
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices with content you created and published as an example
- Strong cross-functional skills with experience representing entire teams to company leadership
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices with published examples
- Extensive experience in social media promotions, including live broadcast
- Baseline knowledge of various business groups such as Brand, Digital Marketing, CRM, Corporate Communications, and others
- Strong communication skills with a variety of levels of management
- Know how to think globally and strategically
- Know how to define priorities for your campaigns
- Passion for videogames and driven to learn more about them
- Entrepreneurial mindset and capacity to adapt with agility
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.