Community Developer, Engagement
San Francisco CA us
9 days ago
As a Community Developer, Engagement at Ubisoft, you’ll work with internal cross-functional teams to create and execute industry-leading community content and advocacy campaigns. You will work closely with department stakeholders and brand leaders to ensure the community’s player journey is optimized with engaging content that builds trust, added value, and performance.
These campaigns could take on any and all forms, and could include reaching out to external content creators to get permission to share their work (walkthroughs and techniques), request media to showcase tips and tricks that aren’t already available, to hosting content generation events all in an effort to best support our players. You will play a key-role in strengthening communication and collaboration between the Community Developers in Studios around North America and the business & engagement teams.
As a key global contributor of the community team, you will be physically integrated with the Business teams in the SF Headquarters but will work remotely with Business teams at our Paris Headquarters, and with our Com Devs at Studios around the world.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Coordinating and executing the full cycle community content campaigns, working with the Community Developers after concept creation to bring their vision to life for both a game’s launch and lifetime
- Project Management of community engagement & advocacy programs with Marketing & Digital operations to be available on the Ubisoft Gameplan collection
- Create content strategies that help amplify and distribute our community content, ensuring we are reaching the right consumers in the right channels at the right time
- Source community content from internal resources, external agencies, and community content creators
- Work with teams on creating updated content and strategy calendars across player channel
- Partner with Ubisoft’s Digital Marketing, PR, CRM teams to ensure all content meets best practices and standards for owned channels
- Collect data to assist creation of the global community plans, including historical campaign performance, consumer insights, social intelligence, and feedback from players
- Align the team’s priorities with the Ubisoft business, ensuring our support for each title matches up with the company’s expectations
- Partner with Ubisoft’s Community Leader programs to develop community creators into brand ambassadors
- Coordination & training of local teams to operationally run community engagement programs
- Help define KPIs, success-measurement & iterative improvements of community & advocacy programs
- Build and maintain a strong multi-team link between Business, Operations and Studios, worldwide
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Experience in project management and creating campaigns focused on gaming communities
- Solid cross-functional skills with the ability to represent our team to the company’s leadership
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices and platforms
- Experience creating and publishing community content, including social media promotions and live streams
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work with a variety of levels of management
- Creative Project Management skills
- Know how to think globally and strategically and define priorities for your campaigns
- Passion for video games
- Entrepreneurial mindset and capacity to adapt with agility
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in an HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 24 countries and sales in more than 50 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
Ubisoft is an EOE and offers competitive salaries and a complete benefits package. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Join us and shape the future of entertainment. Join us and create the unknown.