6 days ago
About the Job
IllFonic is looking for a Community Coordinator to join our team. As the Community Coordinator, you are an extension of the Illfonic brand. You will be engaging with our community regularly on message boards, video posts, our company website, and more.
Founded in 2007, IllFonic is an independent video game developer with studios located in Lakewood, CO; Tacoma, WA; and Austin, TX. We offer a flexible work location policy, including work from home full-time, work from office fill-time, and work from office part-time. Our staff is composed of video game, music, and technology veterans redefining how games are made and marketed. Titles and collaborations include, Predator: Hunting Grounds, Friday the 13th: The Game, Dead Alliance, Star Citizen, Evolve, Markored Warfare, and Nexiuz.
- Proactively create and schedule (in advance by 2+ weeks at minimum) engaging content and/or support for current content plans for use in gaming message boards, video posts, on company websites, and more.
- Respond to community comments and posts in a timely and positive manner that always follows the company pre-approved messaging and/or leads with a positive statement, never engaging in a way that can be deemed negative for the company.
- Work with the MARCOM team to make sure all community messaging aligns with overall beats and current talking points, brand consistency, and aligns with current marketing missions.
- Regularly playtest builds and provide professional feedback to the team on how to improve our games.
- Assist on the ground at events when needed.
- Take the initiative to identify, prioritize, call-out, and suggest solutions to problems both big and small.
- Share your thoughts about how to make the company a better place to work, improve the creative process, and help deliver better games.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- Experience working with gamer communities
- Clear oral and written skills.
- Exceptional at working within a team setting as well as on one’s own, must be self driven.
- Experienced at multitasking while still creating an excellent end product.
- Strict use of code names and complete confidentiality of project information for as long as it’s required.
- Ability to create quality still image and video content for use in community.
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft tool sets like Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to work well under pressure and potentially changing timelines for projects and more.
- Photoshop experience; Adobe Creative or other.
- Knowledgeable in creating analytics reporting on community data.
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
- Basic knowledge in common newsletter dissemination tools, e.g. Mailchimp.