Wargaming USA is looking for a passionate Community Coordinator to join our Product Group team. The Community Coordinator demonstrates a passion for the gaming industry by implementing a love for the game communities and acts as an advocate for product customers, as well as development and publishing teams. You’ll be required to have your finger on the pulse of our customers, engage them in discussions on a constant basis across a variety of platforms, and provide feedback on players’ needs and expectations to the Sr. Community Manager. Success in this role relies on a sound understanding of customer behavior combined with an ability to develop creative, innovative, and compelling messaging that keeps the community informed about the product.
The Community Coordinator will report to the Senior Community Manager.
What will you do?
- Maintain a constant, daily presence in discussion forums to document and escalate issues to the Regional Product Group team.
- Assist in the creation and management of events.
- Organize community-related content and events, promoting through appropriate social media channels.
- Collaborate with Regional Product Group team to build and maintain communication with key participants.
- Maintain awareness of user-generated content and escalate to appropriate teams for promotion through official channels.
What are we looking for?
- Experience working with task management software, such as JIRA, Confluence, and Basecamp.
- A strong grasp of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Proficient use of the English language, including solid verbal, written, and listening skills.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Ability to edit videos and/or photos.
- Broadcasting, hosting, and livestreaming experience is a plus.
- Experience using sentiment analysis (both manual and automated) and data visualization preferred.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to develop and foster cross-functional relationships.
- Ability to identify problems and solve them effectively.
- Excellent PC and MS Office Skills.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!