Community Coordinator - 1st Party (Contract)
Cary, NC United States of America
6 days ago
Epic Games is looking for a Community Coordinator to join us as a contractor for Fortnite. This person will work as a liaison between first party publishers, the Epic Games community, and our developers. We're looking for a candidate that enjoys participating in online gaming communities, has great communication skills, and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
As a member of the Epic Games community team, the person in this role will engage with community members, developers, and publishers on a regular basis to track / escalate issues and promote content on first party platforms. If you’re a passionate gamer who is even more passionate about being part of our Community Team then we want to hear from you!
Required Application Materials:
- Cover Letter that includes why you want to work at Epic and why you are a good fit for this position
- Use first party platform tools to promote Fortnite articles and content on Xbox, Switch, and PlayStation.
- Engage with players across Fortnite and other Epic Games titles through all relevant communication channels.
- Being a public representative of Epic in community channels.
- Actively track and log bug reports for Epic Games across all of Fortnite
- Provide feedback to game teams on the community’s general sentiment, new ideas, and top concerns.
- Identify and highlight high-quality community generated content.
The ideal candidate would have a mix of the following qualifications:
- Great written and verbal communication skills (will be writing in communications channels and may also creating content, blogs, etc.)
- Great time management and scheduling skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Some direct experience managing a gaming community for a live service.
- Experienced gamer, passionate about multiple game genres.
- Well-versed in key social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, reddit, YouTube)
- Familiarity with Xbox / Switch / PlayStation UI and navigation is a plus!
- Able to work weekends as needed as part of an on-call schedule.
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.