Community Content Producer M/F
Newcastle upon Tyne England gb
20 days ago
Responsible for conceptualizing, planning, and creating assets for community-focused communications, the Content Producer will support the global Community Content team in engagement efforts on various websites, social platforms, and other channels.
The successful candidate will work with the team, Community Developers, and other cross-functional partners to transform creative briefs into strategic and impactful communication pieces for all Ubisoft communities. They will capture in-game footage, edit video, direct talent when necessary, and help with technical production for livestreams.
The Content Producer has a great eye for cinematic composition and framing, can work off a shot-list to gracefully capture specific moments – in-game and/or on a set – on various platforms, is a virtuoso with the Adobe Creative Suite and is up-to-date on the latest in audio/video gear and technology.
- A t least 3 years of professional video production experience (including gameplay capture)
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Knowledge of storytelling concepts and general narrative structure
- Experience playing games of all types and genres
- Familiarity with livestreaming and the associated technical requirements
- Calm under pressure
- Highly creative and detail-oriented
- Has an eye for cinematic composition and framing
- Ability to quickly process and act upon feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Comfortable directing talent
- Comfortable speaking and reading English and ideally French
Position available immediately.
The position is based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.