Community Ambassador - Freelancer part-time
11 days ago
As a Community Ambassador, you work as a part-time freelancer to support the animation, moderation and development of the community and audience for one of Paradox Interactive’s products and/or brand. You support the growth and engagement of a healthy and inclusive community by assisting in the execution of the community plan and supporting the management of relevant social media accounts and channels.
You are also responsible for measuring the success rate of the content and community activities you conduct, providing reporting on reach, engagement, community feedback, and sentiment to your community manager.
You report to the Community Manager of the brand and work closely with them in day-to-day operations. You are responsible for the brand media channels assigned to you (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Paradox Forum, or others).
You define your number of weekly working hours in agreement with your Community Manager, depending on the needs of the brand and activity in the community. This can vary along the lifecycle of a project. You are paid as a freelance worker, on the number of effective work hours reported, normally not exceeding 20 hours per week, at an hourly rate defined in your contract.
- Manage, grow, and cultivate a healthy community for assigned brand(s) and product(s).
- Manage and moderate the brand social media accounts assigned to you.
- Execute community activities assigned to you on relevant platforms.
- Experience managing social media accounts, as well as online communities on forums and other web-based platforms (content production, posting, moderation, etc.).
- Interest and experience with the game(s) and community of your assigned brand.
- Global interest for the games and brands published by Paradox Interactive.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and other content editing tools is preferable.
Scope: Hourly-paid, part-time freelance / contracting job
Reports to: Community Manager / Community Developer
Location: Remote work