Minsk, City of Minsk, Belarus
10 days ago
Wargaming is looking for an inspired and proactive Communications Strategist with media and creative background to join our internal Creative Agency.
In this position, you will work together with different departments to devise effective marketing campaigns for all Wargaming products. If you are creative, data-driven and passionate about the games industry, please read on!
What will you do?
- Come up with communication strategies which ensure achieving KPIs & business goals
- Develop creative briefs based on marketing goals, product USPs and audience insights
- Help and support the creative team in developing ideas for marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with Performance Advertising, Social Media, Influencer Management and other departments, developing media strategies for integrated marketing campaigns
- Identify communication channels relevant for the audience, and develop consumer journeys
- Establish measurable metrics and calculate conversion for each channel
- Present detailed analyses of campaign results and provide ongoing strategic recommendations
- Keep an eye on industry news, new media opportunities, tools, and trends, and report them to the team
What are we looking for?
- +3 years’ experience as a communications/marketing strategist
- Strong understanding of online marketing channels such as social media marketing, display advertising, search engine marketing, native advertising, and influence marketing
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, a passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, ability to turn analyses into actionable recommendations
- Negotiation and communication skills sufficient for establishing sustainable working relationships with other departments
- Fluency in English
- Passionate about gaming
- A portfolio of works
What will help you stand out?
- Experience with large ad platforms: Facebook, Google, Yandex, etc.
- Experience in media budget allocation
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!