Communications Manager, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
6 days ago
Job Title:Communications Manager, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Job Title: Communications Manager, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Reporting To: Executive Director, Call of Duty Endowment
Department: Call of Duty Endowment, Project Management
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
What we’re looking for:
Our company is deeply committed to meaningful social impact, most notably through our flagship charitable effort, The Call of Duty Endowment, the world’s largest and most effective private funder of veteran employment. As the Communications Manager for Corporate Social Responsibility at Activision Blizzard, you will oversee digital communications and social media strategy as a highly organized and driven member providing support to the CSR communications and marketing team. This is a rare opportunity to join the team behind the cutting-edge philanthropic strategy and make gaming history. You will have the opportunity to work with best-in-class partners and cross functionally within our organization.
- Lead digital strategy with measurable goals to align with CSR communications and marketing initiatives
- Own and drive social media campaigns, overseeing creative direction and content creation across Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other emerging channels.
- Create social and website analytics reports on an ongoing basis; measure and evaluate progress; set benchmarks and provide analysis and optimization recommendations
- Work with web team to ensure applicable websites are consistently updated with the most relevant and compelling resources
- Develop monthly content calendars; partner with internal designers and production teams to ideate and create original, compelling social content and copy that fits our voice and engages our audience in meaningful ways
- Oversee quality and accuracy of all creative, copy and website assets
- Upload and publish social media content
- Develop digital newsletter
- Contribute to earned media and PR messaging development and execution
- Work with cross functional partners on 360 campaign rollout and alignment
- Manage and strategically interact with online communities to ensure our fans are consistently engaged
- Stay abreast of industry/CSR trends and innovative developments
- 5+ years of experience in social media and digital marketing
- Deep understanding of digital media, social media, and online advertising
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to work cross-functionally and communicate effectively with all departments
- Effective storyteller; using data to articulate a vision, strategy, or idea
- Must be self-directed and reliable in planning and completion of tasks.
- Detail-oriented highly organized, and able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change without notice
- Strong interest in corporate social responsibility and gaming industry is a plus
- Mailchimp, Sprinklr, and other social media platforms tools knowledge a plus
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.