This job might no longer be available.
Communications Intern (f/m/d)
3 months ago
The Communications Intern (f/m/d) supports the communication team, focusing on the areas internal communication, external communication and event management.
- Draft and share communication items for internal usage in collaboration with the Internal Communications Manager.
- Gather and provide corporate communication press reviews to the External Communications Manager.
- Organize and execute internal and external events in collaboration with the Communications Event Manager.
- Identify, create and publish local social media content in collaboration with the Social Media Manager
- Fluent in English & German
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good understanding of social media
- Basic knowledge of the gaming industry
- Flexible work hours
- External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Subsidized lunch meals, possibility to rent bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative.
If you are passionate about games and would like to work in the games industry, please apply via our career portal.
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Blue Byte GmbH
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "James Cameron's Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", "Far Cry", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.