This job might no longer be available.
4 months ago
The Communications Intern will play a key role in boosting our employer branding efforts, staff happiness and engagement by organizing internal events. The internship offers the opportunity to learn how to manage, engage and excite our teams in a AAA video game development studio. The Communications Intern will play an integral role in the planning, execution and evaluation of Ubisoft Singapore’s internal activities in order to promote Ubisoft Singapore as an attractive place to work. It will benefit someone who is interested in project management, branding, public relations and communications .
- A background in either Management, Marketing or Communications
- Someone who is fun, positive and outgoing
- A creative self-starter who takes initiative, is a fast learner and who is autonomous
- Ability to influence and coordinate the efforts of team members
- Organizational skills to manage multiple tasks, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment while meeting deadlines
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Project management experience and a love of video games a plus
- Selected candidate must be available for a minimum of 6 months
- We accept applications only from students studying in local universities. Please note that the internship must be recognized by your school as part of the curriculum
- Assist in the ideation, planning, communication and execution of internal events (e.g. Halloween, yearly anniversary party, strategic annual studio meetings, family day etc.)
- Solicit sponsors for events
- Assist in promotion of all internal events using internal platforms (Microsoft Teams, email, Outlook, digital signage, etc.)
To comply to Singapore’s Employment Act, this position is only open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents as well as candidates who hold relevant permits to work as an intern.
For more details, please visit: https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits.
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Ubisoft Singapore is the largest game development studio in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.
Our other notable achievements include working on every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, and being the innovators of naval gameplay in Assassin’s Creed III, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, Assassin’s Creed Rogue and Assassin’s Creed Origins, Assassin's Creed Odyssey. We can’t wait to bring exhilarating and unforgettable gameplay experiences to you.
Find out more about us on our website: singapore.ubisoft.com