Communication and Events Intern
1 month ago
Working in Ludia's Communications team means joining a multidisciplinary team of experts in communications, events, and branding, with in-depth knowledge of its employees nourished by the close relationship with the Talent & Culture team. Reporting to the Communications, Events, and Culture Manager, the intern will be able to develop his or her expertise and skills in internal communication, community facilitation, and event management through stimulating and diverse projects.
During your internship, you will participate in the following:
Manage the animation of internal communities:
- Research and watch on best practices in internal community animation in hybrid mode (office/virtual);
- Give propositions of content and activities;
- Management of the editorial and event calendar for internal communities.
Participate in the organization of internal and external events:
- Participation in research and discussions on event formats;
- Do some supplier research and follow-up with them;
- Support for the organization and logistics;
- Face-to-face / Virtual support during events (if needed).
Provide support to the team on various projects:
Deployment of our flexibility program, HR campaigns, brand management, etc. You will be required to support the team on many ongoing and upcoming projects over the coming months. In this context the intern will be able to :
- Monitor and research communication trends;
- Participate in the reflection on our communication campaigns;
- Support the ideation process for the communication plan;
- Develop various communication tools;
- Write content.
The above missions are exhaustive. At Ludia, we want to allow our interns to develop their full potential, the tasks on which the intern will be required to work may therefore evolve according to the projects, the intern's strengths and areas of interest.
- Undergraduate student in human resources management or industrial relations (with at least two (2) years completed);
- Theoretical knowledge of the principles of internal communications, event management, and community management;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit, positive attitude, and strong motivation;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, organizational skills, and project management skills;
- Autonomy and force of proposal;
- Good stress management in a rapidly changing environment;
- Proficiency in the Google Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides, etc);
- Bilinguism both oral and written (English and French)
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you ?
Because we take great care of our Ludians !
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Fridays’ 5@7 in our lounge in presence of the beer of the month;
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.
Videos To Watch
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 14 years ago, the company welcomes more than 400 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded as "Canada’s best game maker" by Apple, and "Best Place to Work 2018" by gamesindustry.biz !