14 days ago
The Communication Manager coordinates the internal and external messaging of the Ubisoft Romania Studio. You will define, implement and execute the local communication strategy and ensure that the communication needs of the studio and of the Ubisoft group are being fulfilled locally.
You will lead a team of Communication Specialists and Video Editor.
Your main mission:
- Define, implement and execute a local communication strategy that supports the business goals of the studio and of the group
- Draft content for the studio’s internal and external channels
- Monitor, respond and engage with the studio’s followers
- Monitor, respond and engage with the employees on internal communications channels
- Support the transversal team with the implementation and execution of cross-studio meetings
- Serve as the point of contact for all local communication related inquiries.
- Provide the employees with studio, network and group updates
- Position engaging studio content within the network and the group channels
- Design and deliver a strong employer branding strategy and plans, closely linked to the Talent Acquisition and Development plans and strategies
- Identify speaker and speaking opportunities for the studio and its products
- Provide media training to local speakers
- Create local communication campaigns & media alerts
- Shape local key messaging
- Identify, conceptualize and execute local events in collaboration
- Support the implementation and execution of network and group events
What You’ll bring as experience:
- Previous extensive and relevant experience in communication and / or marketing/public relations
- Good understanding and relevant experience in Employer Branding
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (Romanian & English)
- Experience in crisis communication
- Knowledge of the gaming, technology or media/entertainment industries is a plus
What You’ll bring as a colleague:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience with multiple stakeholder management
- Ability to work in a very dynamic environment and with tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize between multiple projects