17 days ago
The Communication Manager coordinates the internal and external messaging of the Ubisoft Bucharest studio. You will define, implement and execute the local communication strategy and ensure that the communication needs of the studio and of the Ubisoft group are being fulfilled locally.
You will lead a team of Communication Specialists, Events Specialist, Brand Manager, Graphic Designer and Video Editor.
Your main mission:
- Define, implement and execute a local communication strategy that supports the business goals of the studio and of the group.
- Draft content for the studio’s internal and external channels.
- Monitor, respond and engage with the studio’s followers.
- Monitor, respond and engage with the employees on internal communications channels.
- Support the transversal team with the implementation and execution of cross-studio meetings.
- Serve as the point of contact for all local communication related inquiries.
- Provide the employees with studio, network and group updates.
- Position engaging studio content within the network and the group channels.
- Identify speaker and speaking opportunities for the studio and its products.
- Provide media training to local speakers.
- Create local communication campaigns & media alerts.
- Shape local key messaging.
- Identify, conceptualize and execute local events in collaboration.
- Support the implementation and execution of network and group events.
What You’ll Bring as Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field
- At least 5 years of communication and / or marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (Romanian & English)
- Experience in crisis communication
- Knowledge of the games industry is a plus
What You’ll bring as a Colleague:
- Experience with multiple stakeholder management
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize between multiple projects
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games.
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.