Communication Internships - January 2022 (F/M/NB)
6 days ago
The Communication teams at Ubisoft International HQ deliver specific services in diverse fields with a view to promoting the Group and driving the Ubi community.
Ubisoft HQ is recruiting Communication talents via internships for various missions starting in January 2022:
- Corporate Communication: you will design and disseminate the Ubisoft image and contribute to the Group's international prestige. You may be called on to represent Ubisoft at the major events that punctuate the video games industry, or work on the Group’s press relations policies. Your work may also involve drafting various content (internal newsletters, videos, web content, etc.);
- Internal Communication: you will facilitate the daily life of the Ubisoft teams and work on different types of projects (game launches, internal events, sharing of information, etc.).
More specifically, you may be interested in one of the following roles:
- Internal Communication & Events Assistant: Your role is to devise and implement internal events that bring people together. Day-to-day tasks include project management, event benchmarking, creating internal communication tools, etc.
- Editorial & Digital Communications Assistant: You will make a direct impact on Ubisoft’s corporate editorial and digital approach by writing daily articles on the Group’s internal activity and on the industry’s events, managing web and video projects, and exchanging with Ubisoft employees throughout the world!
- International Events Assistant: You will be involved in organizing our Ubisoft Forward conference, as well as in internal events that mobilize all of our teams across the globe.
- Public Relations Assistant: You will help to improve Ubisoft's positioning and visibility in relation to its customers and the press, and produce various corporate content (articles on our blog, internal articles, YouTube clips, etc.).
- Video Specialist Assistant: You will facilitate the internal dissemination of information, and create high-impact content for employees via the production of weekly videos.
- You are a graduate specializing in Communication, in Business School or College.
· A video games enthusiast, you are knowledgeable in this field and up to date on the latest events in the industry;
- You aspire to work in a creative, stimulating environment by putting your potential to good use via empowering and challenging missions;
- Attentive to details, you have outstanding writing skills;
- Proactive and organized, you thrive on teamwork;
- You are fluent in French both at speaking and writing;
- Abilities in desktop publishing (DTP) software, and other digital platforms are needed for some opportunities.
What are your benefits as a Ubitrainee?
· Join the 1st company of the latest Happy Trainees ranking #Happy@Ubi
· Internship reward according to the studies level.
· Meal voucher Apetiz Card, 50% refund of travel pass, 1 day-off per month
· 2 free video games, ticket reduction (concerts / shows), access to the Ubisoft gym at preferential price.
Ubisoft questions box:
How should I prepare my application to Ubisoft?
First, read the job description carefully in order to highlight your relevant experiences and skills for this position! A personalized and well-detailed resume will certainly allow you to stand out 😉
Cover letter or not? Between both, we’ll always prefer a few lines explaining your interest in the internship /apprenticeship, rather than a long generic copy / paste! A dedicated space is also specifically provided for this purpose when you apply on our site.
How does the recruitment process work?
If your application is accepted, first you will be contacted by a recruiter of our Campus team for a phone screen or a deferred video interview to determine if your profile fits the job but also to your desires. Afterward, a physical or a video interview via Teams will be scheduled with your future manager. During the recruitment process, you could also have to complete a case study or meet your next n + 2 and some of your future colleagues.
I don't know the video game industry. Do I fit in to Ubisoft?
A lot of Ubisoft’s employees are not huge fans of video games. At Ubisoft, we are looking for people who are passionate about their specialties, their jobs or entertainment in general.
What is it like to be a UbiTrainee?
At Ubisoft, after a training period, you will be given empowering missions which may evolve throughout your experience with us. You can expect real challenges to take up every day!
Being an intern in our company also means enjoying the best of both worlds: the vision, stability, opportunities and brands’ catalog of a large international group, but also freedom, creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and the friendly work environment of a start-up.
How are the Trainees supported during their experience at Ubisoft?
Our HR teams are responsible for supporting you during your experience. It involves close HR monitoring (answers to everyday questions, discussions on your career path within Ubisoft after your internship / apprenticeship, etc.) and the animation of the Trainees community (Welcome Sessions, dedicated Teams group, Trainees Week, etc.) and a few other surprises 😉).
I have a disability; how could I apply?
All our recruitment teams are aware of disability issues. Therefore, you can apply normally via our Smartrecruiters platform by attaching your resume and cover letter. If you need any adjustment of the recruitment process, especially when it involves video interviews, don’t hesitate to state it during your application and / or contact the Handicap Mission team by email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.