Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
7 days ago
We’re looking for a Communication Intern to reinforce our Franchise & Community Team and interact with the amazing Horizon community!
FRANCHISE AND COMMUNITY TEAM
The Franchise & Community Team aims to establish, maintain and expand the Horizon brand. In addition to its community and marketing & PR related activities, it seeks to actively expand the audience for the Horizon franchise through licensing opportunities. The team also looks after the Guerrilla studio brand and culture.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will monitor running marketing campaigns on social media and help with the creation of sentiment reports;
- You will interact with the community on social media, monitoring their needs and wishes and offering customer support where necessary;
- You will collect player feedback for the development team and assist with the creation of patch notes;
- You will travel with the Franchise & Community and development teams to support at events (COVID-19 restrictions allowing);
- You will facilitate internal studio communications and the organization of events, both internal and external;
- You will assist with the creation of website content.
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re enrolled in a relevant study in the field of Marketing / Communication (HBO/WO level);
- You’re fluent in English and possess strong communication skills;
- You have an affinity for and knowledge of the games industry;
- You’re interested in the Horizon franchise and are up-to-date with its currently announced projects;
- You’re available for at least 5 months, starting in September.
- You have extensive knowledge of Horizon Zero Dawn;
- You have previous experience in Product Communication/Corporate Communication;
- You have knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator).
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply by hitting the “apply” button. Be sure to submit your CV and a Cover Letter.