Communication & Brand Specialist (M/NB/W)
14 days ago
Within Ubisoft Paris, join the Communication team in charge of internal & external communication in the studio (6 people).
Develop the influence of our projects and our teams within the Ubisoft group and externally and participate in the establishment of a friendly atmosphere and fluid communication in the studio.
As Communication & Brand specialist, your missions will be:
Develop the image of the studio externally and promote all the actions implemented locally by creating content:
- Benchmark of the competition in terms of employer brand
- Videos production (brief, filming, post-production monitoring)
- Writing of articles & production of interviews of the teams
- Management of the Studio website
- Link with the Group's Communication teams to relay our actions
Support HR teams, game development teams and Studio board team, for internal communication management, for the Studio and Ubisoft:
- Strategic recommendations during one-off events (announcements related to a game, or announcement of HR action within the Studio, etc.)
- Support in the creation and production of dedicated contents (videos, interviews, articles, presentations, writing emails, etc.)
Manage Sponsorship topics for the studio:
- Creation of partnerships with NGOs or associations in line with the engagement of the Studio and the Group
- Organization & monitoring of operations such as visits of sick children, awareness in colleges or mentoring program
- Work with HR teams on CSR topics & support their communication to the teams
Participate in the implementation of internal communication events to bring to life the great moments of the studio such as:
- Celebration of 30 years of the Studio
- Move in our new premises
- Animation for Ubisoft game launches
- You have at least one significant experience in communication and / or marketing on long-term topics and you are interested in video games
- You have already managed projects with multiple interlocutors
- You like working in a team in a friendly atmosphere, have already participated in branding projects & think on image problematics, whether at corporate or product level
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, ideally have a good knowledge of Photoshop and Wordpress (training possible for upgrading). And you are comfortable in French & English, both written and spoken.
The position is a permanent contract to be filled immediately and based in Montreuil.
Ubisoft makes to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of its community of players in its teams.
As an employer, Ubisoft offers to everyone the same access to employment opportunities regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability and age.
Ubisoft teams bring worlds to life, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving birth to moments of surprise, fun and adventure that also allow the player to learn and discover.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to collaborate and grow with passionate and pioneering teams in their field, anywhere in the world. You will progress in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of imagination and technology to create the worlds that our players will love.
Ubisoft is looking for its Production Studio in Paris, where the titles "Ghost Recon: Breakpoint", "Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle", "Just Dance 2022" or even "Watch_Dogs Legion" have recently been developed:
A Communication & Brand Specialist (M/NB/W)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.