Communication Apprenticeship - July/September 2021 - Apprenticeship Week
15 days ago
Ubisoft's international headquarters' communications teams are made up of different departments with different specificities and fields of action, with the objective of promoting the group and animating the Ubi community.
Ubisoft's headquarters is recruiting Communication talents for various missions from July to September 2021:
- Corporate Communication: you will help design and promote Ubisoft's image and participate to the influence of an international group. You may be asked to represent Ubisoft at major events in the video game industry (E3, Gamescom, Paris Games Week) or work on the group's press relations policies. You will also be able to take part in the writing of various contents (internal newsletter, video, web, etc.);
- Internal Communication: you will participate in the daily life of Ubisoft's teams on the premises and work on different types of projects (game launches, internal events, information sharing, etc.).
More specifically, you can join us as a :
- Social Media Assistant : You will contribute to the deployment of the Ubisoft brand on various social networks via different projects in order to develop its awareness and engagement with the media, influencers and gamers.
- HR Communication Assistant : As part of the Campus team, you will be a true ambassador of the Ubisoft employer brand. You are committed to always satisfying our candidates and you are full of creative and fun ideas to help us share the Ubisoft culture and reinforce our attractiveness.
- International Events Assistant : You will participate in the organization of our Ubisoft Forward conference as well as in the organization of internal events mobilizing all of our teams around the world.
- Brand Communication Assistant : You will work on strategic and operational projects aimed at developing Ubisoft's global brand image and awareness with customers and candidates.
and even more!
These offers are related to the @Ubisoft Apprenticeship Week, a 100% digital recruitment event. Interested? Apply to this job ad before April 19th by attaching your CV and listing the job(s) that interest you most in order of preference in your application message!
If your profile is selected, you will be invited to a quick video interview that will allow us to learn more about your background and your motivations. At the end of this first step, a recruiter will call you back to give you feedback and to tell you if you are selected to participate in the day dedicated to communication jobs on Tuesday, April 27!
- You are enrolled in a higher education degree specialized in communication, ideally with a first experience in a company;
- You are passionate about the world of video games, you have a good culture in this field and you keep up to date with industry news;
- You want to work in a creative and stimulating environment and develop your potential through responsible and exciting missions;
- Attentive to detail, you have excellent writing skills.
- Proactive and organized, you also know how to work in a team;
- You have a very good level of English, both written and spoken. For some positions, a bilingual level is required;
- Skills in the Creative Adobe Suite and other digital tools are desired for some positions.
- Join the 1st company of the latest Happy Trainees ranking #Happy@Ubi
- Internship reward according to the studies level.
- Meal voucher Apetiz Card, 50% refund of travel pass, 1 day-off per month
- 2 free video games, ticket reduction (concerts / shows), access to the Ubisoft gym at preferential price.
Ubisoft questions box:
How should I prepare my application to Ubisoft?
First, read the job description carefully in order to highlight your relevant experiences and skills for this position! A personalized and well-detailed resume will certainly allow you to stand out 😉
Cover letter or not? Between both, we’ll always prefer a few lines explaining your interest in the internship /apprenticeship, rather than a long generic copy / paste! A dedicated space is also specifically provided for this purpose when you apply on our site.
How does the recruitment process work?
If your application is accepted, first you will be contacted by a recruiter of our Campus team for a phone screen or a deferred video interview to determine if your profile fits the job but also to your desires. Afterward, a physical or a video interview via Teams will be scheduled with your future manager. During the recruitment process, you could also have to complete a case study or meet your next n + 2 and some of your future colleagues.
I don't know the video game industry. Do I fit in to Ubisoft?
A lot of Ubisoft’s employees are not huge fans of video games. At Ubisoft, we are looking for people who are passionate about their specialties, their jobs or entertainment in general.
What is being a UbiTrainee / What is it like to be a UbiTrainee?
At Ubisoft, after a training period, you will be given empowering missions which may evolve throughout your experience with us. You can expect real challenges to take up every day!
Being an intern in our company also means enjoying the best of both worlds: the vision, stability, opportunities and brands’ catalog of a large international group, but also freedom, creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and the friendly work environment of a start-up.
How are the Trainees supported during their experience at Ubisoft?
Our HR teams are responsible for supporting you during your experience. It involves close HR monitoring (answers to everyday questions, discussions on your career path within Ubisoft after your internship / apprenticeship, etc.) and the animation of the Trainees community (Welcome Sessions, dedicated Teams group, Trainees Week, etc.) and a few other surprises 😉).
I have a disability; how could I apply?
All our recruitment teams are aware of disability issues. Therefore, you can apply normally via our Smartrecruiters platform by attaching your resume and cover letter. If you need any adjustment of the recruitment process, especially when it involves video interviews, don’t hesitate to state it during your application and / or contact the Handicap Mission team by email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Want to be part of the adventure? Reveal your talent by participating to the @Ubisoft Apprenticeship Week from April 26 to 29!