Commercial Strategy Intern (m/f/d)
5 months ago
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of over 200 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Berlin (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Commercial Strategy Intern (m/f/d)
- Contribute to the growth of a well-positioned, well-financed, early-stage VR/AR tech company
- Develop and implement new processes and procedures in cooperation with our VP of Operations and our Marketing Manager
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to improve and customize workflows and optimize efficiency across the board
- Assist in marketing automation, e.g. by creating templates
- Support the creation of strategy and analysis reports
- Highly motivated with a hands-on mentality and the desire to be part of a energetic and growing company
- Excellent organizational skills, an independent working style and a high degree of flexibility
- Prior internship experience in high-growth startups, venture capital, consulting or investment banking is a plus
- Bonus points if you have previous experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Very good spoken and written German and English language skills
- Passion for innovative technologies and VR/AR applications
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from multiple fields, including the life sciences and the analytical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- The experience of creating highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.