Color Producer - Longform
16 days ago
Reporting to the Executive Producer of Color, our Longform Color Producers are responsible for the project management of feature and/or episodic color projects, shepherding them from beginning to end to ensure we deliver on time and at or under cost while attaining client satisfaction. Our producers make sure that The Mill's high standards are met with each and every job.
Color Producers are also responsible for managing relationships with our clients, building even greater trust and expanding existing relationships within film, episodic, and other creative industries to find new business.
The ideal candidate has experience in post-production, a strong business sensibility and a genuine enthusiasm to present The Mill's outstanding color projects to new clients in the US.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Managing projects from beginning to end, from bidding through delivery.
- Facilitating communication between the client and The Mill creative teams, including status calls, production updates, and strategy meetings.
- Tracking job budgets and managing budgets with clients.
- Working closely with the operations team to help colorists and assists manage their schedules
- Collaborating with the rest of the color team to allocate necessary resources for each project and tracking this data within CETA.
- Working closely with the VFX team to establish workflow on each project.
- Managing prep and delivery on jobs.
- Managing invoices and billing.
- Support and mentor associate producers, contributing to the development and success of the department.
- Experience managing film and/or episodic projects in a post-production environment.
- Extensive knowledge of the film & episodic color process, including digital cinema, HDR, deliverable requirements, and online-conform.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to actively listen and effectively communicate with clients and internal teams.
- Experience with bidding and scheduling using CETA or other production-tracking software.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines with grace.
The pay range for this full-time staff position is: $70,000 - $120,000 per year, which is a good-faith assessment associated with this position only and pursuant to the New York City Salary Transparency Law.
Interested in working with our team at The Mill? We love connecting with passionate talent, so even if you feel you may not meet the given requirements or your salary expectation is outside the provided pay range, please apply as we may be able to find an opportunity on our team that aligns with your background and career goals.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.