15 days ago
The Collections Analysts will report to the Accounts Receivable Manager. In this role, you will be focused on cash collections, resolving unapplied cash and reconciling accounts to reduce aged receivables.
What you'll be doing
- Monitor, review, follow-up and resolve issues related to overdue account receivables.
- Contact clients with past due invoices, exercising considerable judgment, professionalism and tact.
- Work with our internal sales team and outside customers to resolve billing issues
- Ad-hoc, special projects, and other requests as needed
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of collections experience in a fast paced SAS/high-tech industry
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and be able to change priorities in a challenging and fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Global credit and collections
- Experience with Workday, Zuora and Salesforce
- Knowledge of GAAP as applied to accounts receivable related activities
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively across departments and at different levels
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.