Codev-Outsourcing Project Manager
3 months ago
Ubisoft Montreal, an industry leading developer of video games, located in the heart of Montreal’s Mile-End, offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, an open learning environment, and contribute to an international team driving innovation.
The codev-outsourcing project manager will coordinate codev and outsourcing mandates for MTL with internal and external partners. The incumbent collaborate with the specialized purchaser(s) on the MTL purchasing team and be the point of contact for headquarters with regards to internal mandates.
The main and routine tasks of the codev-outsourcing project manager:
• Centralize mandate information (internal and external, current and upcoming);
• Determine needs that will arise in the years to come;
• Ensure visibility for the MTL studio by following up with headquarters and service teams on upcoming mandates;
• Challenge service teams and be a facilitator when issues arise;
• Define and draft best practices with production managers based on templates;
• Follow up on projects and get feedback from external and internal collaborators;
• Transmit information on partners via the database;
• Carry out all other related tasks.
University degree in business administration, project management or any other relevant training.
3 years’ relevant experience in multimedia project planning/management.
• Analytical skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to develop the skills of collaborators
• Ability to quickly adapt to change
• Results focus
• Bilingual (French-English)
• Knowledge of internal production