This job might no longer be available.
Cocos Developer Freelancer
7 days ago
Creation New Minigame Template Contents:
- Analyze idea/design from Game Design/Producer,
- Propose/do research to find suitable solution,
- To implement/create New Minigame Ads Template Content based on design and feedback from Gameloft,
- Following up with the scope and Game constraint to create the full experience expected
- Providing the Quality Assurance expected: coverage/compatibility/quality as defined on the scope
- Integrating the Gameloft tracking (ETS/GLADS)
- With Support multi-language
- And with Security in mind
- At least 2 years professional experience in the similar field of business
- Experienced with Cocos creator is required;
- Experienced of HTML5/web game development;
- Experienced on Spine for Animation
- Experienced with cloud platforms is a plus
- Solid Knowledge of Cocos creator,
- Knowledge of Mobile Platforms (iOS/Android) is a plus;
- Autonomous and proactive attitude;
- Flexibility to adapt to change;
- Analytical and synthesis skills;
- Problem solving and open minded;
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Ability to communicate clearly and share solutions with fellow team members;
- Excellent documentation skill
- Good English skills
- Critical thinking
- Passion at Game Creation;
- Teamwork, sense of responsibility and result-oriented and deadline commitment;
- Meticulousness & quality oriented
- Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedbacks from others for improvement;
- Can-do attitude
- Product mindset: Deliver the best product with Gameloft quality standard
- Respect the deadlines with the scope of work from Gameloft
- (1) 20-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test (duration is TBD, depending on your profile),
- (3) 1-hour Interview,
- (4) Offer.
- Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: Cocos Freelancer - Your full name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Find Out More About Us:
- Facebook (Gameloft SEA): www.facebook.com/gameloftsea
- Website (Gameloft SEA): www.game-sea.com
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.