About Offworld Industries:
Offworld Industries Ltd. (OWI) is the independent studio behind the successful military first person shooter game, “Squad”. OWI was formed in 2014 by more than 15 developers who had worked together on the well-known Project Reality mod for Battlefield 2. The founding purpose of the team was to bring a standalone successor of this acclaimed mod to market and build a game development studio and a livelihood from that foundation.
Fast forward to 2021, OWI has nearly 90 employees and is rapidly growing. We have been expanding the studio into both serving as a publisher supporting mods, as well as a technology provider building a framework for character based multiplayer games based in UE4.
We are built on passion, unified spirit and continuing efforts to break the mold. We strive to become a leader in creating large-scale multiplayer games as well as supplying others with the ability to do the same. We are looking for a talented Co-Op Producer for our current and upcoming Unreal Engine based multiplayer games. If you are passionate about making great games and a team player, we are looking for you!
- Support the Production team with ownership and delegation of key areas of development projects
- Work closely with discipline leads on design, planning, iteration and delivery of game features
- Be an equal voice on the team, engaging in and encouraging communication to share knowledge and expand ideas
- Take part in and lead agile rituals such as daily standups, sprint planning, backlog grooming and retrospectives
- Bring your own valuable contributions to Offworld wherever you find you can add value
- Currently enrolled in or completed a post-Secondary degree in Games Development or a related field
- A basic understanding of agile project management
- Introductory knowledge of game development processes, the skills involved in game creation, and some hands-on implementation
- Ability to travel to our New West offices when necessary
- 40 hours per week, salaried position
- Length is two co-op terms (8 months)
If you meet the above qualifications, and OWI sounds like the kind of company you want to be a part of, please apply now with a cover letter and a copy of your resume .
Offworld Industries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental handicap, financial ability or any other characteristic protected by law.