Cloud Security Architect
Montreal QC ca
6 days ago
As part of the Security & Risk Management team, as the Cloud Security Architect, you will help manage and reduce risks by developing and implementing company-wide security controls. You will be responsible for establishing current and long-term direction aiming at driving Ubisoft to enhance its Cloud Security posture. You will also elaborate global policies and standards, provide security guidance on infrastructure-related subjects and designs, and conduct risk assessments.
- Act as a key technical resource for Ubisoft internal partners, including management, regarding technical security matters related to all cloud environments;
- Lead, define and map architecture processes for designing strong secure cloud computing environments in line with industry best practices;
- Coordinate project security in order to assist IT teams in delivering secure infrastructure solutions with security recommendations and requirements;
- Perform technical risk assessments, threat modeling, architecture security reviews, and offer guidance and follow-ups for projects involving complex architectures to our internal teams;
- Ensure prevention of breaches and good management of technical, legal and human security-related risks by elaborating and proposing improvements to security policies, guidelines and standards with a global mindset, taking into consideration all Ubisoft offices;
- Create and maintain standards and documentation related to security processes, procedures, and infrastructure;
- Participate in the implementation or deployment of new tools and processes in order to improve knowledge sharing and to raise security level while promoting security awareness among Ubisoft employees;
- Communicate efficiently while delivering security needs and validating that appropriate security measures are in place.
- 6+ years' experience in technical architecture or similar experience;
- 3+ years in information security field or relevant experience;
- Subject matter expert for security in one or more cloud environments AWS, GCP, Azure;
- Solid knowledge of industry standards (ISO27002, PCI Compliance, NIST/DISA, OWASP);
- 5+ years in technical hands-on experience on at least one of the following topics: Microsoft security, Network security, Linux security;
- Strong knowledge of network design and technologies (TCP/IP stack, VPNs, Firewalls, Reverse-proxies, PKI and encryption);
- Exposure to programming automation (C#, Python, PHP, Ruby, etc).
Skills & Knowledge
- Leadership mindset;
- Proactive and result-oriented;
- Effectively collaborate with a variety of stakeholders from top management to technical teams;
- Excellent capacity to write, map and document processes as well as have strong communication skills to put these ideas into words;
- Autodidact, autonomous and rigorous;
- Comfortable working in fast-changing environments;
- Advanced knowledge of Application Security Architectures and Guidance;
- Bilingual (French/English) is required both orally and written.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.