This job might no longer be available.
22 days ago
We are looking for an experienced cloud engineer to work with our engineering team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based solutions. You will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, educating teams on new cloud initiatives, and ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure.
To be successful as a cloud engineer, you should be able to identify the most optimal cloud-based solutions for our clients and maintain cloud infrastructures in accordance with best practices and company security policies. A top-notch cloud engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills, stay current with industry trends, and should be a team player.
We are a global team of 170 gaming junkies who manage one of the world's largest living libraries of video game metadata. Through partnerships with some of the world's biggest technology companies, our data receives billions of impressions every month and now we want you to take us to the next level.
- Build, configure, and manage cloud compute and data storage infrastructure for multiple instances of AWS Cloud Platform.
- Manage VPCs, security groups, and IAM role management to provide access to our various cloud systems and services.
- Develop processes and procedures for using cloud-based infrastructures, including, access key rotation, disaster recovery, backups, and building new services.
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Modifying and improving existing systems.
- Help the business control costs by categorizing and tagging assets running in the cloud.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Provide oversight on log aggregation and application performance monitoring surrounding our production environments.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Degree in computer science or a similar field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of cloud computing especially in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPNs, DNS, load balancing, and a firewall.
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- Application deployment experience using DevOps best practices.
- Experience with Linux/Ubuntu OS.
- Containerization using Docker and Kubernetes
- AWS certifications are preferred.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Flexible working arrangements.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Collaboration-friendly office.