This job might no longer be available.
Cloud Engineer (F/M/NB)
12 days ago
Here is an opportunity to join a stimulating, international, ambitious but friendly studio and work in our new Game Streaming team with our partner.
As a Cloud Engineer of the Game Streaming team, you will be contributing to the development and the maintenance of our interactive game streaming platform for our internal and player facing applications. You will participate in the development of different infrastructure services according to the needs of the team, working side by side with Product and UX in a fast and creative atmosphere.
Our team members are self-sufficient and have a problem-solving mindset. We are looking for people who are passionate about gaming and who are always one step ahead in development platforms, new functionality, and APIs.
We expect the candidate to be curious, open-minded, polyvalent, and comfortable exploring new architectures and solutions to deliver a brand-new platform.
- Work closely with teammates to design and build highly scalable, available, and reliable cloud-native applications using Ubisoft-recommended practices and tools
- Contribute to development of our cloud components
- Contribute to the architecture of the solutions delivered by the team
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems.
- Proven experience developing cloud based software services and solutions
- Experience with one or more of the following areas: Server Backend Distributed and Parallel Systems, Full Stack Development (front end and backend), Scalable Enterprise Platforms and Applications
- Development experience with various Cloud Solution Providers (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Ability to learn other coding languages as needed and contribute to the APIs integration on the client side
- Demonstrated ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents, providing technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects
- Knowledge of infra automation, CI/CD, and cloud-based delivery models.
- Call with our Technical Recruiter
- First Interview with the Lead Programmer and the Senior Data Engineer
- Second interview with the Technical Advisor and the Online Architect.
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer.
According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players. Today, our studio counts more than 350 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, but also on mobile games, as well as exciting technologies with Harbour team, our Ubisoft's online service group, the Streaming team and with La Forge which seeks to validate the value of technological innovations.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.