2 days ago
Who We Are:
2K publishes some of the most popular video game franchises on the planet including NBA 2K, Borderlands, BioShock, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, and more. The IT and Security team build, monitor, and maintain our corporate and production infrastructure that our fans need to play our games. We are experts in systems, networks, cloud technology, and security. Our teams maintain the enterprise and development technology stacks that run our company and support our gamers. The Tech team operates globally to ensure a consistent and exceptional experience for the entirety of the 2K ecosystem.
What We Need:
You are passionate about Architecture and the Cloud. You’re a problem solver and proactive solutions architect. You’re looking to expand your career by architecting and optimizing large-scale Production and Enterprise environments in the Cloud for gaming customers. You bring expert level experience in complex environments and are excited to apply cutting-edge solutions to provide the best Cloud capabilities to our employees and fans around the world.
What You Will Do:
As a Cloud Architect within 2K’s Architecture team, you will architect and design 2K’s Cloud infrastructure to be highly available, exceptionally performant, and adaptive to our evolving needs. You will work with leading development teams in the gaming industry to gather requirements and develop solutions in the Cloud. You will follow sound architectural principles being cognizant of security and other key foundational elements as you build solutions. This is an opportunity to enhance your career in a critical role supporting one of the largest and most successful game franchises in the world.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
- 7+ years of Cloud design and architecture experience, working with the major providers including AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Experience architecting and designing large-scale Production and Enterprise environments.
- Experience with hybrid environments that include on-prem and cloud computing resources, and scaling into the cloud dynamically.
- Ability to translate architectural and engineering concepts to various technical and non-technical stakeholders. Ability to structure and transition operational duties to SRE team.
- Familiar with security best practices – defining roles, access lists, and integrating with IdP systems.
- Strong experience with Cloud optimization and cost analyses.
- Experience and familiarity with container orchestration platforms and microservices
- Demonstrable experience with configuration management and infrastructure as a code to automate deployment - Puppet, Terraform, and CloudFormation.
- Experience with build tools, CI/CD, DevOps and agile principles
- Excellent communication and written skills – ability to generate clear architectural documentation and diagrams.
- Software development experience (Python or similar).
- Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL, and related data stores.
- Advanced knowledge of networking principles in the cloud.
- Experience negotiating Enterprise Agreements.
- Understanding of various storage platforms and protocols