This job might no longer be available.
Cloud Administrator - Linux
1 month ago
Our infrastructure teams of 25 people from Montreal, Paris and Singapore are all part the Ubisoft DevOps journey. As part of this team, you will help develop, design and create our on premise cloud infrastructure currently hosted on Openstack. Adding your knowledge of storage, internal operating systems, scaleability, and reliability will help the team thrive to success.
- Work with your team to invent, design, and build Cloud systems that are stable, performant and maintainable;
- Support the services in production by managing alerts, solving issues and applying best practices;
- Identify patterns that affect the reliability of a product and replace them with automation or other technical innovation;
- Improve continuous integration and delivery systems, as well as CI/CD pipelines;
- Work on projects with internal customers, stakeholders, and peers to improve our systems and processes;
- Read, write, and debug code in order to understand, implement, and operate a complete system.
(On Call rotation between teammate, during local business hours, once a month)
- Experience on OpenStack or deep knowledge of GNU/Linux systems;
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, scripting and orchestration/automation tools;
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Sensu, Zabbix, or Prometheus is an asset;
- Experience with Container technology such as Kubernetes, or Docker is an asset;
- Knowledge in the development of high-performance and fault-tolerant systems;
- English and French both written and verbally are required.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Our offices will be closed for the holiday season to give our teams a well-deserved rest. The processing of your application may take longer than usual, but we will give it our full attention once we return.
Creating the unknown since 1997.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being. Our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.