Cloud Administrator - Linux
2 days ago
Our infrastructure teams of 25 people from Montreal, Paris and Singapore are all part the Ubisoft DevOps journey. As part of this team, you will participate in our platform by developing, designing and creating our on premise cloud infrastructure currently hosted on Openstack. By bringing an understanding of storage, operating system internals, scaleability, reliability, and/or networking, you will help the team be successful in the organization and continue to thrive for success!
- Work with your team to invent, design, and build Cloud systems that are stable, performant and maintainable;
- Support the services in production by managing alerts, solving issues as they arise and applying appropriate technologies and best practices;
- Identify patterns that affect the performance, reliability, or availability of a product or service and drive them out of the system through automation or other technical innovation;
- Improve continuous integration and delivery systems, as well as use and improve CI/CD pipeline;
- Work on projects with internal customers, stakeholders, and peers to improve our systems and processes;
- Read, write, and debug code in order to understand, implement, and operate a complete system.
(On Call rotation between teammate, during local business hours, once a month)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Infrastructure administration;
- Experience on OpenStack or deep knowledge of GNU/Linux systems;
- English and French both written and verbally are required.
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, scripting and orchestration/automation tools;
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Sensu, Zabbix, or Prometheus is an asset;
- Knowledge in the development of high-performance and fault-tolerant systems;
- Experience with Container technology such as Kubernetes, or Docker is an asset.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.