Cloud Administrator / DevOps
14 days ago
As a Cloud Administrator, you will join a team responsible for the standardization, design and processes related to Ubisoft’s entire cloud infrastructure, including video game production. This includes both monitoring, through audits, as well as more direct events and standards such as account lifecycle, service interconnectivity and basic architectures for all cloud users.
You will work with a DevOps approach, where you will be involved in the implementation of our tools to ensure the robustness of our cloud infrastructure, as well as providing support to project teams.
- Ensure the proper functioning of the public cloud platforms used by Ubisoft, with an emphasis on security and the use of documented and automated installation and support procedures;
- Manage multiple clouds, accounts and services through automation and scripting;
- Forecast infrastructure capacity, optimize resource allocation and monitor infrastructure to ensure service availability;
- Speed up systems and applications (patches) and update firmware;
- Maintain documentation of configurations, operations and failure procedures for cloud computing platforms;
- Participate in the definition of standards, guidelines, best practices and parameters as required;
- Respond to user queries and service requests.
Education and relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer systems, computer science or a related field;
- Minimum 3 years experience in systems administration or cloud.
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with cloud computing environments with AWS, Azure Google and/or Openstack;
- Excellent ability to automate with languages such as Python or Go;
- Experience in the maintenance of distributed systems and web services;
- Experience in orchestration, containerization and automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Saltstack, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Familiarity with development environments and tools such as GIT, CI/CD;
- Ability to develop techniques and methodologies to solve unprecedented problems and situations;
- Good interpersonal communication skills (oral and written comprehension of English and French).
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.