Client Solutions Specialist
5 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Client Solutions Specialist
San Mateo, CA
The Client Solutions Specialist – Gaming and Entertainment is a strategic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to be a member of PlayStation’s Global Network Advertising team with exposure to multiple aspects of a growing global advertising sales organization! Client Solutions Specialists are responsible for being platform and product specialists, helping to support media planning, strategy and measurement for our opportunity & transactional accounts.
With proven understanding of both digital media and the gaming/entertainment industry as a whole, this role is responsible for partnering with Client Partners and Client Solutions Managers to assist in the development and implementation of strategic media plans and initiatives. The Client Solutions Specialist will strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue & advertiser satisfaction by optimizing sophisticated opportunities and using data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. Success in this position requires a high degree of organization, strong analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a multi-faceted, team-focused environment. This role will be located in our San Mateo, CA headquarters.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a Marketing Solutions Specialist
- In partnership with Client Partners and Client Solutions Managers, identify, build, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for partners
- Work directly with Ad Ops Managers to execute partner campaigns
- Analyze data and insights to help guide strategy and implementation of PlayStation advertising solutions
- Relationship Management
- Manage relationships with a select list of clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners, etc.)
- Work and collaborate with a diverse group of internal cross-functional teams
- Media & Measurement Strategy and Implementation
- Provide planning and implementation support to deliver against Key Performance Indicators
- Assist in identifying and executing on optimization opportunities for improving campaign performance including support on media plan revisions
- Support measurement strategy, tracking and results delivery
- Project Management and Internal Operations
- Manage team inventory reservation calendars and tracking
- Contribute to work streams to help increase team efficiency
Required Academic & Work Experience:
- BA or BS degree in marketing or related field with progressive experience in client solutions, analysis or operations roles
- 3+ years of working experience in gaming, digital media, agency
Required/Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA’s):
- Demonstrated experience with digital media platforms, advertising metrics, and industry trends (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships)
- High proficiency in Excel with experience analyzing datasets and delivering insights
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Highly comfortable presenting ideas and managing productive meetings with intention
- Ability to self-manage and balance multiple project and priorities
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information , including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information , including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.