This job might no longer be available.
Client Solutions Specialist
San Mateo, CA, United States
11 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Client Solutions Specialist
San Mateo, CA
The Client Solutions Specialist – Gaming and Entertainment is a strategic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to be an early member of the PlayStation Advertising team with exposure to multiple aspects of a growing global advertising sales organization. Client Solutions Specialists are responsible for being platform and product specialists, helping to support media planning, strategy and measurement for our key strategic accounts.
With proven understanding of both online media and the gaming/entertainment industry as a whole, this role is responsible for partnering with Client Partners and Client Solutions Managers to assist in the development and implementation of strategic media plans and initiatives. The Client Solutions Specialist will strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue & advertiser satisfaction by optimizing sophisticated opportunities and using data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. Success in this position requires a high degree of organization, strong analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a multi-faceted, team-focused environment. This role will be located in our San Mateo, CA headquarters.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a Marketing Solutions Specialist
- In partnership with Client Partners and Client Solutions Managers, identify, build, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for partners
- Work directly with Client Solutions Managers and Ad Ops Managers to execute partner campaigns
- Analyze data and insights to help guide strategy and implementation of PlayStation advertising solutions
- Relationship Management
- Manage relationships with a select list of clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners, etc.)
- Work and collaborate with a diverse group of internal cross-functional teams
- Media & Measurement Strategy and Implementation
- Provide planning and implementation support to deliver against Key Performance Indicators
- Assist in identifying and executing on optimization opportunities for improving campaign performance including support on media plan revisions
- Support measurement strategy, tracking and results delivery
- Project Management and Internal Operations
- Manage the insertion order and billing validation process and live report delivery across key strategic accounts
- Review and verify campaign set up with Ad Ops to ensure accurate execution
- Lead team inventory reservation calendars and tracking
- Identify and project manage work streams to help increase team efficiency
Required Academic & Work Experience:
- BA or BS degree in marketing or related field with progressive experience in client solutions, analysis or operations roles
- 3+ years of working experience in gaming, digital media, agency
Required/Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA’s):
- Demonstrated experience with digital media platforms, advertising metrics, and industry trends (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships)
- High proficiency in Excel with experience analyzing datasets and delivering insights
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Highly comfortable presenting ideas and running productive meetings with intention
- Ability to self-manage and balance multiple project and priorities
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.