Client Solutions Manager
10 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Client Solutions Manager
San Mateo, CA
The Client Solutions Manager – Gaming and Entertainment is a strategic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to be a member of PlayStation’s rapidly growing Global Network Advertising organization! Client Solutions Managers are platform and product specialists, responsible for building and fostering client relationships, while delivering media planning, strategy and measurement services to our key strategic and commercial accounts.
With proven understanding of both digital media and the gaming/entertainment industry as a whole, this role will partner with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing existing opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. The Client Solutions Manager will establish and strengthen client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires a high degree of organization, strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the desire to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment. This role will be located in our San Mateo, CA headquarters.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a Marketing Solutions Professional
- In partnership with Client Partner, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnership
- Analyze data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of PlayStation advertising solutions
- Relationship Management
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners, etc.)
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross functional teams
- Media & Measurement Strategy and Implementation
- Guide media and creative strategy, planning, and implementation of campaigns to deliver against Key Performance Indicators
- Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery
- Identify optimization opportunities for improving performance
- Project Management and Internal Operations
- Project manage sophisticated work streams
- Oversee internal account operations (e.g. troubleshooting issues, account set up, etc.)
Required Academic & Work Experience:
- BA or BS degree in marketing or related field with prior experience in client solutions, analysis or operations roles
- 6+ years of working experience in gaming, digital media, sales and/or partnership development
Required/Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA’s):
- Solid understanding of digital media platforms, advertising metrics, and industry trends (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships)
- High proficiency in Excel with experience analyzing datasets and delivering insights
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Experience working with cross functional teams with the ability to influence various levels of management
- Highly comfortable presenting ideas and managing productive meetings with intention
- Ability to travel as needed
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information , including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information , including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.