Client Partner (Network Advertising)
19 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Client Partner (Network Advertising)
San Mateo, CA
The PlayStation Network Advertising team is a global advertising sales organization passionate about servicing platform partners. As a leader in gaming and entertainment we are continuously diversifying our business models to align our service with the needs of our customers. We are seeking an experienced, service oriented, sales and marketing professional to build and maintain long-term, successful advertising partnerships with PlayStation’s Partners.
The Client Partner will act as a consultant, demonstrating leadership, and accountability for the success of their clients. Core focus is placed on driving revenue retention and growth, collaborating with our most integrated, strategic business partners. You will be facilitating business activity in your region, assessing team ideas, and driving activities funneling up to global direction. The Client Partner plays an integral role, working closely with internal teams to develop lasting partnerships, create new marketing opportunities, and deliver on a number of PlayStation’s key initiatives. Success in this position requires a passion for interactive entertainment, strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on outstanding client service, and the ability to excel in and contribute to a dynamic, team-focused environment.
- Help define PlayStation’s overall approach within a designated segment of our addressable market, including on a specific set of key client responsibilities
- Seek to understand customer needs, challenges, and priorities by establishing lasting relationships with clients at all levels
- Drive strategic conversations by defining objectives and providing recommendations on how to best utilize the PlayStation platform
- Deliver comprehensive success of your accounts measured by revenue growth/profitability, new product and solutions uptake, and customer satisfaction
- Report and track revenue; forecast, pipeline, and opportunities
- Work with cross functional teams to build business cases which support advertising revenue growth to take to improvement suggestions to product teams
- Represent PlayStation by acting fairly, with integrity and with the highest ethical standards
Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA’s):
- 5+ years of working experience in gaming or entertainment, digital media, marketing, or advertising industries
- Strong understanding of PlayStation, our ecosystem, and its core players
- Proven track record of delivering multi-channel advertising campaigns with familiarity of advertising trends, and standards & practices
- History of achieving profitable revenue growth
- Experience working in and navigating a large or high-growth organization and collaboration with cross functional departments
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A true teammate that cultivates relationships and the development of others within the organization!
- Ability to travel as the opportunity arises
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.