Client Partner, Engage
Austin, TX, United States
17 days ago
Built on top of our Unity development platform, Unity ‘Engage’ products enable developers to build a successful business by improving IAP and Ad strategies, user segmentation and campaign management, and finally, deep player analytics. We are currently seeking an experienced senior solutions expert to work on Unity’s Engage products with DeltaDNA at the center of this product line. As a Client Partner, Engage, you will work closely with game developers to improve player retention and LTV.
Some of the largest game developers rely on Unity’s DeltaDNA products and services. At Unity we want to build on this success by enabling all developers the opportunity to drive improved retention and LTV by engaging their users more effectively with these tools. As the Client Partner, Engage you will provide creative, industry-leading solutions for publishers and developers by identifying new opportunities for revenue growth with new and existing partners.
We are looking for a strong analytical skills sales leader. Ability to assess best products for developer needs is critical. Communication skills both written and verbal and is able to present, negotiate, and close deals utilizing Unity’s engage suite.
- Work cross-functionally to enhance the available products and influence future development
- Grow and expand revenue and relationship with existing partners, while also developing and selling new partners
- Understand the full scope of developer needs from Unity engage (analytics, A/B tests, retention, monetization, user acquisition) and advocate best practices to improve performance.
- Plan and execute sales strategies to achieve client retention and revenue growth
- Effectively use technical staff to address client opportunities and issues
- Collaborate and leverage Unity sales teams to introduce clients to new products and cross sell consultancy services.
- Meet regularly with multiple stakeholders at client to build strong relationships, promote DeltaDNA and other Engage services.
- Grow revenue from various initiatives including adding more games, onboarding new studios within the client organization, recommending consulting projects, improving outcomes for developers
- Ability to process and distill complex technical themes
- Experienced in bringing new products to market and selling the value effectively
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable dealing with highly technical service and interacting with decision-makers in game development studios and publishers
- Proven skills in promoting and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and generate insight and action
- Strong business acumen, capable of understanding a client’s business priorities and advocating for Unity solutions that will make them more successful
- Mobile gaming, gaming product or ad-tech experience a big plus
- Experience in consulting, customer success, or other client-facing role(s)
- Computer Engineering degree
- Passion for gaming and the gaming industry
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.