Manufacturing Technician - Contractor
21 days ago
Responsible for performing production and engineering support activities within a Clean Room Class 100 for a semiconductor-like high volume production environment. He/she will participate in production tasks such equipment operations and material move as well as assigned tasks related to product development and process improvement.
- Active participant on observing and improving safety practices and behaviors
- Teamwork: comfortable working in a high-performance team environment
- Production activities: follow (and improve) manufacturing procedures, participate on basic equipment maintenance tasks, monitor and communicate material needs, observe quality at every stage, packing/stocking material
- Demonstrated background in safety and teamwork, preferably in a high standard lean manufacturing environment
- Min 3 years of experience in controlled environment facility.
- Understanding of Clean Room Protocol requirements and use of personal protective equipment
- Flexibility to work in shift schedule as the initial positions will be on the first shift. Eventually, operations will be running in a 7x24 pattern
- Lean Manufacturing Training
- Training on semiconductor processes will be an asset.
- Minimum: High School degree or equivalent; Bachelor or Technical degree preferred.
- Computer skills and proficient use of Microsoft Office software
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.