Class of 2020: Treasury Spring/Summer Intern
New York, New York, United States
15 days ago
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Take-Two Interactive Internship Program is designed with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2's Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
Our interns gain substantive, first-hand business insight while building upon professional skills. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects.
- Paid Internship Program in the heart of New York City
- Hands on exposure to areas of interest
- Regularly-scheduled seminars and learning opportunities
- Executive luncheons with our leadership team and CEO
- Networking, volunteer and social events
Interns are expected to be available from May 26th - August 7th in order to participate in all programming and activities.
The Treasury Intern will work on a variety of Corporate Treasury, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial Operations, and Credit projects. While the projects will depend on the needs at the time of the internship, the intern, at a minimum, will assist with various Corporate Treasury initiatives and FBAR reporting.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with onboarding of new bank accounts and/or closing for various entities
- Assist with global banking and credit card projects
- Preparation of banking and compliance documentation (KYC process)
- Help develop customer & vendor onboarding process
- Develop risk/counterparty exposure dashboard
- Assess customer risk
- Maintain FBAR reporting schedules
- Assist with monthly/quarter-end deliverables as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who We’re Looking For:
- Student currently enrolled in university with a concentration or major in finance or accounting.
- Freshmen may apply! This role requires no previous internship experience and is open to any student who will have completed at least two semesters of university studies as of May 2020
- Excellent project and people management, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work flexibly in order to manage and respond to a wide variety of constantly changing business priorities.
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to follow through and pay attention to details.
- Excellent business acumen and thorough understanding of the sales process.
- A people person with a desire to establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including other internal departments, levels of management, and outside sales relationships.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).