Class of 2020: People Operations & Recruitment Summer Intern
New York, New York, United States
12 days ago
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Take-Two Interactive Internship Program is designed with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2's Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
Our interns gain substantive, first-hand business insight while building upon professional skills. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects.
- Paid Internship Program in the heart of New York City
- Hands on exposure to areas of interest
- Regularly-scheduled seminars and learning opportunities
- Executive luncheons with our leadership team and CEO
- Networking, volunteer and social events
Interns are expected to be available from May 26th - August 7th in order to participate in all programming and activities.
The People Operations and Recruitment Intern serves as a member of the HR team to support processes and procedures that drive the comprehensive people strategy to support business goals. This role allows the student the opportunity to learn and make an impact across our Talent Acquisition, People Operations and Learning & Development teams. Must be highly motivated and organized, able to work as part of a team, and willing to learn from a hardworking and diverse team around them.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in planning and facilitation of orientation and new hire process each week
- Assist in gathering data for new and existing job descriptions
- Complete I-9’s for new employees
- Be exposed to full life-cycle recruitment
- Assist in coordinating onsite interviews and facilitating other interview day logistics
- Generate new ideas for on campus recruiting initiatives and campus partnerships
- Assist with documentation of HR/TA processes and procedures
- Coordinate logistics for Talent Acquisitions & People Operations & Development programs & initiatives
- Partner to design visuals and event invitations and reminders for a variety of company initiatives
- Work with L&D team to learn systems and processes – assist in reporting as needed
Who We’re Looking For:
- Student currently enrolled in an accredited degree program, with a major in Human Resources Management, Business or other related fields
- Interest in exploring a career in Human Resources
- Demonstrated proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- An excellent verbal/written communicator
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service to internal & external stakeholders
- Self-starter, quick learner, proactive and highly motivated