Class of 2020: PMO Summer Intern
New York, New York, United States
8 days ago
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Take-Two Interactive Internship Program is designed with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2's Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
Our interns gain substantive, first-hand business insight while building upon professional skills. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects.
- Paid Internship Program in the heart of New York City
- Hands on exposure to areas of interest
- Regularly-scheduled seminars and learning opportunities
- Executive luncheons with our leadership team and CEO
- Networking, volunteer and social events
Interns are expected to be available from May 26th - August 7th in order to participate in all programming and activities.
What You’ll Do:
- Overall project management, task management, time and resource management and reporting.
- Assisting with meeting coordination
- Financial and time reporting
- Project dashboards
- Assist with key projects and helping to manage deliverables, communications, process and tracking.
- Work with the PMO and Enterprise Architecture departments to assist with portfolio management and project pipeline management.
- Learn applications of a variety of project management methodologies
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who We’re Looking For:
- All Interns should be current students or recent grads with a focus in Business and an interest in Information Technology. We’re open to applicants at all levels, including master’s candidates
- Training or experience with project management is preferred.
- Previous work or internship experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required. Additional skills or experience with Project Management, PM systems a plus. Excellent organization and communication skills required.