This job might no longer be available.
Class of 2020: IT Support & Systems Admin Summer Intern
New York, New York, United States
5 months ago
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Take-Two Interactive Internship Program is designed with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2's Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
Our interns gain substantive, first-hand business insight while building upon professional skills. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects.
- Paid Internship Program in the heart of New York City
- Hands on exposure to areas of interest
- Regularly-scheduled seminars and learning opportunities
- Executive luncheons with our leadership team and CEO
- Networking, volunteer and social events
Interns are expected to be available from May 26th - August 7th in order to participate in all programming and activities.
Take-Two Interactive is seeking an aspiring Junior Systems Administrator Intern to join our Global Support team. As a Junior Systems Administrator Intern at Take-Two Interactive, you will support the wider Support team in providing first line support to end users, help document process and procedure, and maintain and configure the local site hardware and applications.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Global Support team, responsible for providing outstanding customer service to our employees including c-level, corporate, creative and remote staff.
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring individual that is looking to kick start their career in a fast-paced and growing environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Providing 1stLine support to end users on all local IT hardware and software issues.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining local IT hardware and software according to policies in place.
- Documenting processes and procedures.
- Identifying the cause of hardware and software failures and provide corrective action to rectify the problem.
- Identifying solutions which will reduce or eliminate the re-occurrence of hardware and software problems.
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, install and manage desktop, laptop and mobile computing devices.
- Work with other technical teams to triage support tickets.
- Work on scripts to automate low level tasks.
- Ensure IT Issues are being resolved in a timely manner according to the policies in place.
- Strong team player and proactive communicator with service-oriented attitude and customer focus.
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving and customer service quality is essential.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Student currently enrolled in university; all grade years all welcome to apply!
- Knowledge of computer hardware and peripherals.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (including Windows 10, Office 365 – Active Directory, Powershell a plus)
- Knowledge of Apple products and applications (including MacOS and iOS)
- An Understanding of ITIL processes.
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in recording and reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to develop strong relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to interact with end users to successfully resolve queries and problems.
- Proven experience with translating technical jargon into easily understandable information
- Ability to work independently, using own initiative.
- Excellent customer service skills.