Class of 2020: HRIS Summer Intern
New York, New York, United States
4 days ago
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Take-Two Interactive Internship Program is designed with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2's Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
Our interns gain substantive, first-hand business insight while building upon professional skills. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects.
- Paid Internship Program in the heart of New York City
- Hands on exposure to areas of interest
- Regularly-scheduled seminars and learning opportunities
- Executive luncheons with our leadership team and CEO
- Networking, volunteer and social events
Interns are expected to be available from May 26th - August 7th in order to participate in all programming and activities.
As an intern in our HR Department, you will support the HRIS Team. Tasks will include system administration, basic reporting functions, HR system and data related projects. This is a fast paced, ever changing environment. You will have the opportunity to experience many different aspects of HR and gain unique practical experience in a global environment.
What You’ll Do:
- General Maintenance of Workday (premier HCM system)
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Perform general administrative functions related to HR Technology and Total Rewards
- Support and learn how to troubleshoot HR system related issues
- Test new system configuration and processes
- Ad hoc projects
Who We’re Looking For:
- Student currently enrolled at university
- Must be able to handle confidential information with integrity
- Highly motivated student with a strong interest in Human Resources technology
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Proactive, self-starter with strong problem solving and communication skills
- Strong follow-up skills and attention to detail
- Strong relationship-building and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint