This job might no longer be available.
Class of 2020: Financial Planning & Analysis Summer Intern
New York, New York, United States
6 months ago
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Take-Two Interactive Internship Program is designed with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2's Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
Our interns gain substantive, first-hand business insight while building upon professional skills. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects.
- Paid Internship Program in the heart of New York City
- Hands on exposure to areas of interest
- Regularly-scheduled seminars and learning opportunities
- Executive luncheons with our leadership team and CEO
- Networking, volunteer and social events
Interns are expected to be available from May 26th - August 7th in order to participate in all programming and activities.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Intern will primarily support the maintenance and refinement of the Company’s financial forecast, as well as assist with the preparation of key reports utilized by management. The role is great for students looking to hone analytical and financial modelling skills within the context of the dynamic and fast-paced video game industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in the preparation of various weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Assist in providing ad-hoc analytical support for T2, 2K and Rockstar teams using internal and external sources
- Research relevant video game topics by reading industry research / blogs, equity research reports and other sources
- Assist with preparing financial presentations.
- Review and analyze monthly budget/forecast to actuals.
- Participate in monthly forecast meetings.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Student currently enrolled in university with a major or course-load focused in Finance, Accounting, Economics or quantitative field of study
- Knowledge of financial statements (P&L, BS, CF) preferred
- Interest in exploring a career in corporate finance required
- PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent data analysis skills
- A highly organized and detail oriented multi-tasker
- An excellent verbal/written communicator
- Self-starter, quick learner, proactive and highly motivated