This job might no longer be available.
Class of 2020: Facilities & Corporate Real Estate Summer Intern
New York, New York, United States
5 months ago
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Take-Two Interactive Internship Program is designed with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2's Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
Our interns gain substantive, first-hand business insight while building upon professional skills. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects.
- Paid Internship Program in the heart of New York City
- Hands on exposure to areas of interest
- Regularly-scheduled seminars and learning opportunities
- Executive luncheons with our leadership team and CEO
- Networking, volunteer and social events
Interns are expected to be available from May 26th - August 7th in order to participate in all programming and activities.
The Facilities and Corporate Real Estate Intern will work with Take-Two’s daily operations, construction project management, real estate and technology teams on various projects and day to day activities. At times you will find yourself working on team projects/activities, while other times you will be needed to be a self-starter on solo projects. This role is a great opportunity for talent, driven students looking for their first internship.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist day to day facilities team with delivers, contractor escorts, inventory and stocking
- Research and propose potential vendors and create database of contacts for future and current projects
- Organize and sort global lease abstract tracking documents
- Assist with ongoing project as directed.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Student currently enrolled in university. All grade years and majors are welcome to apply!
- No experience? No problem. This internship requires no previous work experience.
- Friendly and customer service focused
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of CAFM/IWMS systems desirable
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or more
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication
- Detail-orientated with ability to work flexibly; adaptable to frequently shifting priorities