Class of 2020: Digital Sales Summer Intern
New York, New York, United States
4 days ago
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Take-Two Interactive Internship Program is designed with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2's Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
Our interns gain substantive, first-hand business insight while building upon professional skills. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects.
- Paid Internship Program in the heart of New York City
- Hands on exposure to areas of interest
- Regularly-scheduled seminars and learning opportunities
- Executive luncheons with our leadership team and CEO
- Networking, volunteer and social events
Interns are expected to be available from May 26th - August 7th in order to participate in all programming and activities.
The Digital Sales team is the fastest growing part of the video game industry. We are looking for a driven individual to assist with on various segments of global Digital Sales. The Digital Sales team is responsible for overseeing the commercial business and strategy of T2 products in for all consumer mediums (purchase, streaming, subscription, etc). We’re looking for a motivated individual who will work on various portions of the Digital business, including: assisting account managers, forecasting, presentations, data management and ad hoc analysis. This person should have strong communication skills to work both independently and internal staff.
What You’ll Do:
- Compiling/presenting projects for key stakeholders, executives & partners
- This individual should be comfortable with Excel assignments (advanced level preferred), as they will be responsible with forecasting various datasets for strategic decision making
- Assisting in the management of our data systems with a great attention to detail. These systems include but are not limited to: Anaplan, Master Data Management (MDM), Oracle & Tableau
- Conduct audits of pricing and availability information on Take-Two content at digital retailers
- Performs other duties ad-hoc duties as assigned
Who We’re Looking For:
- Current or recent college graduate (focus in business preferred)
- Solid written and verbal presentation skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and take initiative