Class of 2020: Corporate Development Summer Intern
New York, New York, United States
4 days ago
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Take-Two Interactive Internship Program is designed with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2's Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
Our interns gain substantive, first-hand business insight while building upon professional skills. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects.
- Paid Internship Program in the heart of New York City
- Hands on exposure to areas of interest
- Regularly-scheduled seminars and learning opportunities
- Executive luncheons with our leadership team and CEO
- Networking, volunteer and social events
Interns are expected to be available from May 26th - August 7th in order to participate in all programming and activities.
This internship supports the highly visible Corporate Development & Strategy team. This is an exciting opportunity for a business-minded student with a demonstrated passion for video games. This group works with senior management and the board of directors at the corporate level and label leadership to drive M&A, investments, strategic initiatives, and the Company’s overall long-term strategy.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct original research on competitors and their gaming products/IPs, potential target companies/investments; evaluate potential transactions in the marketplace (AAA console, mobile, other gaming sectors).
- Research and in-depth analysis related to company strategy and emerging themes throughout the industry such as eSports and Free-to-play gaming.
- Develop and run financial models to support various analyses, including but not limited to valuation analysis.
- Interface with high level executives and external stakeholders
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Student currently enrolled in university (rising junior or senior preferred) with a major or course-load focused in Business, Management, Accounting, Finance or Economics with a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Strong interest and knowledge of interactive entertainment and gaming
- An expert with all things PowerPoint and Excel; specifically in the area of financial modeling
- Students excited by work that is intellectually challenging
- A resourceful professional, able to find information on the internet and in public domain and synthesize it into a supported point of view
- High level of discretion in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Extraordinary communication skills both written and verbal